Comment on page
It's managed Node-RED inside your Datacake Workspaces. You can purchase Cake Red through an in-portal purchase as a monthly subscription to your workspace. During activation, a separate, self-contained server is provided on which node Red and other components are automatically installed.
Cake Red has an advanced firewall. This allows among other things:
- Own whitelisting for URLs (for own APIs)
- Port forwarding for UDP and TCP (for incoming server services)
Your server is accessible via its own Cake Red URL. This is structured as follows:
You can use this URL for the following services:
- Hosting the Node-RED Dashboard
- Deployment of your own REST-API
- Accept incoming connections
Cake Red is available as an optional subscription within your Datacake Workspaces.
It costs: 25,-€ per Month and per Workspace (excl. VAT).
For this you get:
- Dedicated Virtual Server (non shared)
- 1 Virtual CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 TB Traffic per Month
- 25 GB SSD
- Unlimited Node-RED
- 24/7 Runtime
- Fully upgradable (can install extensions)
- Your own Public URL
No. But you can share Devices between Workspaces. So you could create Devices in the Workspaces where Cake Red is installed and create a Flow here that controls the devices. If you want to share this device with other members you can create a separate Workspace and make this device also available through Claiming:
Last modified 1yr ago