Welcome to our official Datacake Documentation
- The following guides will help you to get started with Datacake
Having Problems? Please feel free to send us an E-Mail to [email protected] or use the live chat widget on the bottom right on our website or on the platform.
Datacake features all major LNS. Additional can be connected via Webhook Integration.
- Bring your LoRaWAN Devices from The Things Stack v3 (both Community or Professional Editions) to Datacake.
We do feature a native Integration for the Loriot.io LoRaWAN Network Server featuring both Uplinks and Downlinks.
- See a list of all available LNS here:
- Connect any cloud service to Datacake using Webhooks.
Learn how to connect the Golioth.io Middleware using templates and webhook integration to Datacake IoT Platfom.
If you are having a Notecard and want to to use that on the Datacake IoT Platform, please read the following guide.
Connect your Particle.io Devices to the Datacake Platform using both Publish and Functions for bidirectional communication between dashboards on Datacake and your devices.
- If you want to connect your Device to Datacake using MQTT - This is the way to go!
Read here how to connect a local or device installed Node-RED version to Datacake using REST-API.
Are you looking for a way to host Node-RED in the Datacake Cloud? Cake Red is the way to go!
Everything is focused around the Datacake Time-Series Database. Read in the following Guides how to create fields and what options we have for storing your data.